In a nutshell
By 2050, the urban population will rise by 75%, increasing the need for liveable housing in the world’s cities.
Property developers of the future play a vital role in developing built environments that meet our future lifestyle needs. They see the cost of a changing climate, the benefit of sustainable development, and the value in creating places that are community-minded as well as commercially viable. Valued at $326.5 trillion USD, the global real estate market is the largest asset class, making it a safe investment for your career.
Delivered 100% online, this course enables you to work full-time while preparing you to effectively communicate, negotiate and problem-solve, and generate appropriate creative solutions for built environment issues.
What you’ll need
Applicants must demonstrate one of the following:
- Completed a UTS recognised bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification
- Submit evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrate the potential to pursue graduate studies
Applicants who do not satisfy the above requirements may be considered on the following basis:
- The ability to demonstrate equivalency through relevant work experience.
Applicants who do satisfy the above requirements need to provide:
- A CV (maximum 3 pages) outlining work experience
- An employer’s letter confirming the dates of employment and the position held
- A personal statement (300 words max.) explaining why you want to study the Graduate Certificate in Property Development
Subjects for this course are:
- Property Development and Planning
- Development Feasibility and Modelling
- Property Transactions
- Property Development Finance
Why UTS Online?
Technology is driving change. At UTS Online we use the latest learning technology to help you get ahead and stay ahead in a changing world, faster.
UTS is the top-ranked young university in Australia and ranked 11th globally*.
Our 100% online postgraduate courses give you the opportunity to access our world-class education wherever you are.
Our courses are created by leading industry academics who partner with organisations operating at the edge of progress.
The courses are delivered through an innovative and interactive online platform, designed by experts in online education who understand how to make lessons personal and engaging.
With UTS Online, you’ll develop the skills and knowledge you need for your immediate future as well as the capability to keep adapting as new technologies, new career environments and new social challenges change our world even more.
*QS Top 50 Under 50, 2020
You'll have the support you need to succeed with a dedicated Student Success Advisor who will navigate and motivate you through to graduation day.