In a nutshell
The demand for trained Information and Communication Technology (ICT) professionals is on the rise, so if you’re looking to start a successful career as an ICT expert this Certificate III in Information Technology (ICT30120) qualification from Lumify Learn offers you a great first step.
This entry-level course requires no prior IT experience and will teach you crucial skills such as supporting clients and their IT systems, configuring and supporting user environments and basics of cyber security and development, that will allow you to confidently commence your IT career in almost any industry sector.
Through this course you will gain working knowledge in essential IT areas such as how to install and optimise operating system software, configure and administer network operating systems, provide network system administration, as well as basics of cyber security such as how to securely manage personally identifiable information and identify and report online security threats.
By studying this course, you will also become eligible to take part in our Industry Partner Program, where we help you connect with companies recruiting for front-line roles in the market.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can enrol.
When completing the Certificate III in Information Technology (ICT30120) qualification from Lumify Learn, you may study the following subjects and subject areas:
Supporting Clients and Systems
- ICTICT310 - Identify and use industry specific technologies
- ICTICT302 - Install and optimise operating system software
- ICTSAS305 - Provide ICT advice to clients
- ICTICT313 - Identify IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
Configure and Support User Environments
- ICTNWK309 - Configure and administer network operating systems
- BSBXTW301 - Work in a team
- ICTNWK307 - Provide network systems administration
- ICTPRG302 - Apply introductory programming techniques
Cyber Security and Development
- BSBCRT301 - Develop and extend critical and creative thinking skills
- ICTWEB304 - Build simple web pages
- BSBXCS303 - Securely manage personally identifiable information and workplace information
- BSBXCS302 - Identify and report online security threats
Why Lumify Learn?
Want to make your mark in the Information, Communications & Technology (ICT) industry? Looking for a qualification that’ll get you workplace ready? Need to build to right future-focus skills? Study with confidence when you study an ICT course with Lumify Learn.
With innovative online courses in web development, information technology and more, Lumify Learn offers you industry-recognised training that’ll give you the confidence and skills to pursue your dream job in this thriving industry.
Lumify Learn is part of the Lumify Group, Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training. As partners of many world-class companies including Microsoft, Google and CISCO, your training will be up-to-date with the latest processes, technology and platforms.
At Lumify Learn, they’re all about making sure you have the resources conquer your study goals and achieve your career aspirations.
Studying online doesn’t mean you have to feel alone. Be led and supported by expert tutors who will share their extensive knowledge from working in the IT field, and gain access to a supportive online community of peers where you can discuss coursework, study tips and assessments.