In a nutshell
What you’ll need
To do this course, you'll need:
- A recognised bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in any discipline; OR
- 3 years of relevant work experience in a commercial or public service organisation related to human resources or business; AND
- To be proficient in the English language.
While completing this Graduate Certificate in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion qualification from UNSW Online, you will cover the following subjects:
- Employee Wellbeing and Engagement
- Sustainability and HR
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Elective courses (choose one elective from the following list)
Human Resource Management elective courses
- Human Resource Strategies
- Introduction to Employment Law
- Managing People and Organisation
Leadership and Organisational Development elective courses
- Leadership Development
- Organisational Development
Human Resource Analytics elective courses
- Human Resource Analytics
- Human Resource Information Systems
- Introductory Data Analysis
Further elective courses
- Attracting, Evaluating and Retaining Talent
- Change Management
- Managing Pay and Performance
- Managing Yourself and Others
Why UNSW Online?
Study 100% Online with UNSW. A World Leader.
UNSW is a globally recognised leader in education, with a focus on industry applicable programs. When you study online with UNSW, you can expect to learn from world-class academics and collaborate with ambitious, like-minded individuals.
Study at Australia’s Global University. Anywhere, anytime.
Studying online at UNSW means that you have the flexibility to shape your studies to fit your life and career goals. The programs have been designed with busy working professionals in mind so you can study one course at a time, 100% online & accelerated, whilst working full-time.
Designed by Industry for Industry.
The UNSW online programs have been developed in close consultation with industry experts equipping you with applicable and career-related skills. UNSW is ranked in the top 3 universities in Australia for graduate employability, and is 27th in the world (QS University World Rankings by Graduate Employability, 2020) with each program offering advanced disciplinary depth, giving you access to the latest thinking and current research.
Student Admissions Advisors:
Investing in the right program for you is important to us and we’re here to help you every step of the way. Our Student Enrolment Advisors are available to assist you with all your program and enrolment queries.
Student Success Advisors:
Studying online does not mean studying alone. We are here to help you make your difference. Throughout your study journey, you will be able to turn to your Student Success Advisor (SSA), who is committed to assisting you at every stage, from enrolment through to graduation. Your SSA is on hand to help with all non-academic queries by phone or email.