In a nutshell
We’re excited to offer students studying the Diploma of Business (BSB50120) with the College for Adult Learning a free one-year Australian Institute of Office Professionals (AIOP) Student Membership.
The Diploma of Business (BSB50120) form College for Adult Learning will give you key business management skills and strengthen your ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, preparing you to support your organisation’s goals. You’ll develop critical skills in managing projects, resources and operational plans, as well as learning to identify new revenue opportunities coupled with the fiscal know-how you need to understand and improve your business’s bottom line.
You’ll learn how to:
- Manage business operational plans;
- Develop and manage workplace policies on sustainability;
- Manage people performance;
- Manage budgets and financial plans.
What you’ll need
To do this course, you need to be 18 years or older at time of registration.
You also need to demonstrate required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills.
In this course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBOPS501 - Manage business resources
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBTWK502 - Manage team effectiveness
- BSBOPS502 - Manage business operational plans
- BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
- BSBXCM501 - Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMKG541 - Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBSUS511 - Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.