In a nutshell
The Diploma of Business (Business Development) (BSB50120) from College for Adult Learning will strengthen your ability to impact your organisation’s strategic direction through giving you the necessary skills to communicate effectively and build lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll develop critical skills in managing business resources, identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, as well as managing budgets and financial plans to make effective business decisions that positively impact the bottom line.
What you’ll learn:
- Manage budgets and financial plans to make effective business decisions
- Identify and pursue marketing and business opportunities
- Develop skills in policy creation to lead business operations effectively
- Successfully manage stakeholders to foster long-term relationships
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply.
When completing the Diploma of Business (Business Development) (BSB50120), you may study the following units:
- BSBXCM501 - Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBOPS505 - Manage organisational customer service
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBTWK503 - Manage meetings
- BSBTWK401 - Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
- BSBSUS511 - Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBPRC502 - Manage supplier relationships
- BSBMKG541 - Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG546 - Develop social media engagement plans
- BSBOPS501 - Manage business resources
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.