In a nutshell
Are you ready to dive head-first into the next career opportunity in the procurement industry? The Diploma of Business (Procurement) (BSB50120) from the College for Adult Learning is the perfect course to help you take your all-important next step.
Develop, implement and review procurement strategies to analyse and continuously improve your organisation and supply chain. With graduate outcomes in a diverse range of industries, job opportunities include procurement officer, procurement and contract manager, compliance manager and supplier relations manager.
- Managing resources and the supply chain process
- Developing strategies based on ethical procurement
- Analysing and implementing strategies to facilitate continuous improvement
- Finalising contracts and managing contract performance
So don’t hesitate – commit to yourself and your career and enquire about this online diploma today!
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Be 18 years or older at the time of registration; AND
- Demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills.
You will need regular access to a laptop or desktop computer with the following:
- An adequate and reliable internet connection,
- At least the equivalent of Microsoft Office or Office for Mac, with word-processing capabilities and spreadsheets,
- A PDF Reader installed,
- Full permissions to install and access third-party software as required.
You will also need regular access to a laptop, desktop computer or device with an adequate camera to undertake video calls for assessments as required.
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBPRC502 Manage supplier relationships
- BSBPRC504 Manage a supply chain
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPRC505 Manage ethical procurement strategy
- BSBINS512 Monitor business records systems
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- PSPPCM008 Manage contract performance
- PSPPCM009 Finalise contracts
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.