In a nutshell
Searching for a world-class qualification to help you make it as a logistics professional? The Diploma of Logistics (TLI50221) from the College for Adult Learning is the course you need to unlock your career potential.
No modern business can run without logistics. The experts in charge of this area are responsible for the management of the flow of goods and services from origin to consumption, with the overarching aim of meeting customer requirements at all times. This course prepares you for this responsibility, equipping you with essential skills for overseeing chain management, procurement and purchasing. You’ll also learn how to integrate key business processes while considering the end user as well as managing the original suppliers.
Delivered 100% online, this course will teach you how to manage the logistical functions of an organisation, even if you don’t already have work experience. Through workplace-based assessments and course content created in consultation with industry professionals, you’ll gain a qualification that will enhance not only your employment prospects, but your overall confidence and expertise as a logistics professional.
What you’ll need
As part of your course, it is compulsory to undertake and provide third-party evidence for, some assessments in an eligible industry workplace. Students will be required to have access to your own eligible workplace, or an eligible host workplace, to successfully complete their qualification. If you are not in an eligible workplace, you must source your own host workplace that meets the requirements for the course. For more information regarding workplace requirements, enquire now.
You will need regular access to a laptop or desktop computer with the following:
- An adequate and reliable internet connection,
- At least the equivalent of Microsoft Office or Office for Mac, with word-processing capabilities and spreadsheets,
- A PDF Reader installed,
- Full permissions to install and access third-party software as required.
You will also need regular access to a laptop, desktop computer or device with an adequate camera to undertake video calls for assessments as required.
In this logistics course, the subjects you may study include:
- TLIL5020 - Develop and Maintain Operational Procedures for Transport and Logistics Enterprises
- TLIL5055 - Manage a Supply Chain
- BSBWHS521 - Ensure a Safe Workplace for a Work Area
- TLIR5014 - Manage Suppliers
- TLIP5004 - Develop a Transport and Logistics Business Plan
- TLIA5058 - Manage Facility and Inventory Requirements
- TLIX4028 - Apply Knowledge of Logistics
- TLIL5018 - Manage Customer Service
- TLIF0002 - Administer Chain or Responsibility Policies and Procedures
- BSBLDR523 - Lead and Manage Effective Workplace Relationships
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
- BSBMGT502 - Manage People Performance
- BSBWOR501 - Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
- BSBWRK510 - Manage Employee Relations
- BSBFIM501 - Manage Budgets and Financial Plans
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.