In a nutshell
The Double Diploma of Business (BSB50120) and Leadership and Management (BSB50420) from College for Adult Learning will give you the skills you need to manage business resources and operations in a business of any size. You’ll learn key business skills in budgeting and finance, identifying marketing opportunities and policy development, making you an indispensable asset at all levels in any organisation.
In addition to essential business management skills, you’ll learn how to develop critical thinking in others, lead communication within the workplace and manage team effectiveness, preparing you to be a strong leader within your organisation.
You’ll learn how to:
- Lead and manage workplace communication;
- Manage budgets and operational plans;
- Manage people and performance;
- Manage policies and procedures.
What you’ll need
To do this course, you'll need to be 18 or over at the time of registration, be fluent in the English language and competent with literacy and numeracy skills.
In this course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBOPS501 - Manage business resources
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBTWK502 - Manage team effectiveness
- BSBOPS502 - Manage business operational plans
- BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
- BSBXCM501 - Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMKG541 - Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBSUS511 - Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.