In a nutshell
The Double Diploma of Business (Business Development) (BSB50120 ) and Diploma of Leadership & Management (BSB50420) from College for Adult Education will give you the modern skills to effectively identify opportunities for business growth and manage supplier relationships.
You’ll develop crucial leadership skills in business communication and stakeholder management, as well as relationship-building and people management.
In addition to key management skills, you’ll learn essential skills to manage budgets and finances, create and manage operational plans, identify marketing opportunities, manage risk and develop policies, thus making you an indispensable asset at all levels in any organisation.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course, anyone can apply.
When completing the BSB50120 Double Diploma of Business (Business Development) and Leadership & Management (BSB50420), you may study following units:
- BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
- BSBTWK502 - Manage team effectiveness
- BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBXCM501 - Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBTWK401 - Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBOPS505 - Manage organisational customer service
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS504 - Manage business risk
- BSBOPS502 - Manage business operational plans
- BSBSUS511 - Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBOPS501 - Manage business resources
- BSBMKG541 - Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG546 - Develop social media engagement plans
- BSBPRC502 - Manage supplier relationships
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.