In a nutshell
The Double Diploma of Business (Procurement) (BSB50120) plus Leadership and Management (BSB50420) from College for Adult Learning will give you the essential skills you need to move into managerial roles within the procurement field.
You’ll learn the skills the industry needs, from developing policies and procedures for sustainability, building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, to successfully managing contracts with suppliers, stock levels, evaluating risks and developing strategies to overcome them.
You’ll learn how to:
- Manage contracts to ensure negotiation is fair and a positive outcome for the business
- Implement WHS policies to ensure a safe workplace and reduce workplace incidents
- Oversee procurement aspects of the supply chain and identify areas to improve to optimise performance
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency between stakeholders
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course.
In this course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBOPS501 - Manage business resources
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBSUS511 - Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
- BSBTWK502 - Manage team effectiveness
- BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBXCM501 - Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS504 - Manage business risk
- BSBPRC505 - Manage ethical procurement strategy
- PSPPCM008 - Manage contract performance
- PSPPCM009 - Finalise contracts
- PSPPCM010 - Manage procurement risk
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.