In a nutshell
The Dual Diploma of Business and Advanced Diploma of Business from College for Adult Learning will teach you key business management skills through the Diploma, then further develop these skills with a strategic focus in the Advanced Diploma, expanding your career opportunities from business management roles to senior and executive levels. With the Diploma, you’ll be equipped with skills in budget management, finances and communication, developing policies for sustainability and managing business resources. You’ll then take these skills to the next level with the Advanced Diploma where you’ll build your knowledge in business strategy development, work health and safety, change management and corporate social responsibility.
You’ll learn how to:
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency between departments and staff
- Manage strategic workforce planning to attract and retain the talent you need for future growth
- Manage organisational finances to monitor the business financial position and manage risk
- Provide leadership across the organisation to increase engagement and develop a united culture.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Subjects you'll study include:
- BSBXCM501 - Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBSUS511 - Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBOPS501 - Manage business resources
- BSBWHS521 - Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBLDR601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBFIN601 - Manage organisational finances
- BSBCRT611 - Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBOPS601 - Develop and implement business plans
- BSBTEC601 - Review organisational digital strategy
- BSBSUS601 - Lead corporate social responsibility
- BSBSTR602 - Develop organisational strategies
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.