About this course
Distinguish yourself with industry-relevant leadership and management skills
In a rapidly-changing business world, employers need graduates with practical experience, the ability to adapt to change and a readiness to handle big ideas.
With that in mind, Dūcere and the University of Canberra are proud to offer a Bachelor of Applied Business (Management) that combines the fundamentals of management and business leadership with the practical enterprise skills of the 21st century. If you’re ready to stand out from the crowd and to distinguish yourself as a workplace innovator, then this is the degree for you. In place of exams, you’ll be working on your own business plans, and completing projects relevant to you and your workplace.
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree
- Receive practical insights from global leaders, CEOs and business innovators
- Attend dynamic industry events with course partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more
- Enjoy integrated online support
- Develop the skills employers need
- Attain a fully-accredited degree
Dūcere delivers bachelor's degrees for the 21st century
To be eligible to enrol in this course, you must:
- Have completed Year 12 with a minimum ATAR score of 60.00; OR
- Hold a tertiary qualification; OR
- Have 2 years’ work experience
In this business management course, the key areas you will cover includes:
- Leadership and management
- Business strategy
- Organisational change
- Digital operations
- Diversity and inclusivity
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
From flexible and self-directed online study, to real-world business projects and dynamic industry events, Dūcere has designed their programs to meet the needs of the modern learner. Their bachelor's degrees and MBA program blend immersive online learning with an applied assessment approach. Under this model, Dūcere students decide when and how they study, whilst completing practical assessments that are relevant to their own career needs and to the needs of industry. So instead of exams, you could be working on business plans, project case studies and more, while enjoying access to Australia’s most industry-relevant course curriculum and content.
However you choose to study, you’ll receive personalised support and advice through Dūcere's student support teams, along with in-depth practical feedback from their academic staff. At every stage of your journey, Dūcere will work with you to cultivate the digital literacy, critical know-how and entrepreneurial skill sets required for success in an economy transformed by innovation.