In a nutshell
Distinguish yourself with industry-relevant leadership and management skills
In a rapidly-changing business world, employers need graduates with practical experience, the ability to adapt to change and a readiness to handle big ideas.
With that in mind, Ducere and Torrens University Australia are proud to offer a Bachelor of Applied Business (Management) that combines the fundamentals of management and business leadership with the practical enterprise skills of the 21st century. If you’re ready to stand out from the crowd and to distinguish yourself as a workplace innovator, then this is the degree for you. In place of exams, you’ll be working on your own business plans, and completing projects relevant to you and your workplace.
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree
- Receive practical insights from global leaders, CEOs and business innovators
- Attend dynamic industry events with course partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more
- Enjoy integrated online support
- Develop the skills employers need
- Attain a fully-accredited degree
Ducere Online Bachelor Program
What you’ll need
To be eligible to enrol in this course, you must:
- Have completed Year 12 (or equivalent); OR
- Have successfully completed a Higher Education qualification; OR
- Have successfully completed a Vocational qualification (AQF Level 4); OR
- Qualify for a Work and Life Experience Entry with demonstrated skills and knowledge gained through paid or unpaid employment, formal learning and/or non-formal learning (presented on a current resume with attached cover letter).
In this business management course, the key areas you will cover includes:
- Leadership and management
- Business strategy
- Organisational change
- Digital operations
- Diversity and inclusivity
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
From flexible and self-directed online study, to real-world business projects and dynamic industry events, Dūcere has designed their programs to meet the needs of the modern learner. Their bachelor's degrees and MBA program blend immersive online learning with an applied assessment approach. Under this model, Dūcere students decide when and how they study, whilst completing practical assessments that are relevant to their own career needs and to the needs of industry. So instead of exams, you could be working on business plans, project case studies and more, while enjoying access to Australia’s most industry-relevant course curriculum and content.
Torrens Dynamic Online Learning mode means you can study at your own pace. By providing you with on-demand access to course materials and content, you can study when you want, where you want.
Torrens also runs Touch-Point weekend sessions that allow you to hear from industry professionals, chat to lecturers and expand your network.
Torrens students will also have access to Torrens Success Coaches, who will help you align your strengths and learning with your goals. From the moment you are admitted to your course, a Success Coach will be available to help you successfully navigate the educational landscape and build your personal and professional skills.