In a nutshell
In a rapidly-changing business world, employers need graduates with practical experience, the ability to adapt to change and a readiness to handle big ideas.
With that in mind, Ducere and Torrens University Australia are proud to offer a Bachelor of Applied Business (Management) that combines the fundamentals of management and business leadership with the practical enterprise skills of the 21st century. If you’re ready to stand out from the crowd and to distinguish yourself as a workplace innovator, then this is the degree for you. In place of exams, you’ll be working on your own business plans, and completing projects relevant to you and your workplace.
In this industry-focused online degree, you’ll develop an industry-relevant project portfolio, receive practical insights from global leaders, CEOs and business innovators and attend dynamic industry events with course partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more.
Study managerial communication, corporate structuring, project management and business model analysis. Lead high performing teams and utilise technology to identify risks, opportunities and maximise ROI. Secure your future with real-world learning. You’ll receive dynamic insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders, including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Start-up Pioneers, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more
Instead of exams, you’ll benefit from practical education where you can choose the topic of your assignments and tailor the degree to your career goals. If this sounds like you enquire now!
Ducere Online Bachelor Program
What you’ll need
To be eligible to enrol in this course, you must:
- Have completed Year 12 (or equivalent); OR
- Have successfully completed a Higher Education qualification; OR
- Have successfully completed a Vocational qualification (AQF Level 4); OR
- Qualify for a Work and Life Experience Entry with demonstrated skills and knowledge gained through paid or unpaid employment, formal learning and/or non-formal learning (presented on a current resume with attached cover letter).
In this business management course, the key areas you will cover includes:
- Leadership and Management
- Business Strategy
- Organisational Change
- Digital Operations
- Project management
- Business transformation
- Stakeholder relationship building and management
- Managing Money and Finance
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Managerial Communication
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Why Ducere Global Business School?
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
· Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhance your learning journey
· One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
· An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
· Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
· Fast-track your degree with accelerated options and graduate sooner!
· Early exit qualification options available
· Exclusive digital insights from top business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
· Applied, practical industry projects and events with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox