In a nutshell
Contribute to a healthier and happier society with Endeavour’s Diploma of Health Science. In addition to gaining foundational knowledge of biological and social sciences, our one-year full time (two years part time) course gives you the opportunity to gain an introduction to various areas of complementary medicine through interdisciplinary electives including Naturopathy and Nutrition.
Upon graduation, this Higher Education Diploma opens the doors to further study in health science degrees or roles in allied health or complementary medicine environments. From owning your own business to being a part of community health project teams, the career outcomes of this course are full of exciting possibilities.
Please note that this course does not provide students with the ability to practise in any of the related fields. Education pathways are available for future studies in practitioner or clinical Health Science Bachelor degrees.
Hear more about Australia's leading provider of natural health education.
What you’ll need
Endeavour College is a direct entry College with no ATAR requirements.
To gain entry to an accredited undergraduate course at Endeavour College, applicants must satisfy the general requirements and other entry requirements by type of background.
General Requirements – All Applicants
- All domestic applicants, regardless of background, must meet the following requirements:
- Must be willing to attend an admissions interview upon submission of enrolment paperwork (in person or via teleconference / Skype)
- Must be 18 years of age within the first period of study
- Must meet self-declared minimum computer literacy standards and have unrestricted access to the internet and a personal email account
- Must read and understand the Inherent Course Requirements for the course into which they are seeking admission and accept them prior to enrolment in the course
Additional applicant background entry requirements (including English language and international students) are available through enquiring with the College.
In this nutrition course, the subjects you may study in Semester 1 may include:
- Human Biological Science 1
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- History of Healing
- Foundations of Communication and Counselling
- Choose from one of the 3 elective streams
The Diploma of Health Science is delivered fully online with an updated digital delivery model.
Why Endeavour College of Natural Health?
Endeavour College of Natural Health has been providing Vocational and Higher Education courses in Natural Health since 1975.
Our vision is to promote and advance the philosophy and practise of natural medicine and wellbeing by producing high-quality graduates who will go on to be leaders in their fields of practise. We are dynamic and innovative whilst maintaining traditional wisdom in both a digital and practical learning environment.
Endeavour is a direct entry College with no ATAR requirements. You can apply to study with us at any time and join one of 12 monthly online intakes for our Bachelor of Health Science degrees (in Acupuncture Therapies, Chinese Medicine, Naturopathy & Nutrition), Bachelor of Complementary Medicine, Diploma of Health Science or Undergraduate Certificates. Vocational Education courses (such as Remedial Massage) are offered 4 times a year.
Enquire about one of our courses today for more information on enrolling with Endeavour College of Natural Health!
Endeavour College of Natural Health is a trading name of Australian College of Natural Medicine Pty Ltd which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 31489)
As well as providing a community for our students via our Student Portal, Events and Campus Facebook pages, Endeavour offers a wide array of support services to assist students which include:
- Studiosity - Study Support Platform
- Access & Equity Program
- Student Assistance Program
- Academic Assistance
- Student Adviser Consultations
- Careers Service
- Library Services