In a nutshell
Turn your organisational skills into an exciting professional career with this online BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Business Administration) qualification from Foundation Education.
Designed for students with no prior experience, this nationally recognised qualification will help you build the foundation skills required to take your first step towards a career in business. This course will teach you how to manage payroll processes and financial records; maintain business resources; organise schedules and arrange meetings; create documents and presentations; and support yourself and other colleagues in the workplace.
This course is delivered entirely online and is flexible to suit your lifestyle. Students have up to 12 months to complete this course, and Foundation Education’s on-hand student support team will help make studying easy.
If you’re looking to start working in a professional business role, this course will help you take your first step.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this business qualification, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT311 — Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 — Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 — Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 — Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 — Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 — Engage in workplace communication
- BSBWRT311 — Write simple documents
- BSBTEC303 — Create electronic presentations
- BSBPMG430 — Undertake project work
- BSBOPS303 — Organise schedules
- BSBOPS301 — Maintain business resources
- BSBFIN302 — Maintain financial records
- BSBHRM416 — Process payroll
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 30 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Courses that don’t require a practical placement are delivered 100% online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation. You can use them as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education provides a dedicated student support team throughout your studies. Whether it is access to experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors or general Support Officers, we will support you from enrolment right through to graduation. You can use our team as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone at no extra cost.