In a nutshell
Turn your organisational skills into an exciting professional career with this online BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Business Administration) qualification from Foundation Education.
Designed for students with no prior experience, this nationally recognised qualification will help you build the foundation skills required to take your first step towards a career in business. This course will teach you how to manage payroll processes and financial records; maintain business resources; organise schedules and arrange meetings; create documents and presentations; and support yourself and other colleagues in the workplace.
This course is delivered entirely online and is flexible to suit your lifestyle. Students have up to 12 months to complete this course, and Foundation Education’s on-hand student support team will help make studying easy.
If you’re looking to start working in a professional business role, this course will help you take your first step.
Please note: This is a fee-for-service program.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this business qualification, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT311 — Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 — Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 — Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 — Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 — Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 — Engage in workplace communication
- BSBWRT311 — Write simple documents
- BSBTEC303 — Create electronic presentations
- BSBPMG430 — Undertake project work
- BSBOPS303 — Organise schedules
- BSBOPS301 — Maintain business resources
- BSBFIN302 — Maintain financial records
- BSBHRM416 — Process payroll
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education provides students with access to quality vocational education and employment opportunities alongside their sister brand, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT), and a robust network of industry partners all around Australia.
With courses designed by industry experts, you'll gain the knowledge and experience to graduate with the job-ready skills employers seek. Plus, you can learn at your pace and place with flexible study options.
Whether you're interested in a career as a Dental Assistant, Teacher Aide, Office Manager, Physiotherapy Assistant, or something else, Foundation Education has a vocational study option to take you where you want to go.
The Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – The theoretical component of the courses can be completed online at your own pace.
- Dedicated Student Support – Industry-experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to provide you with comprehensive skills and knowledge required to graduate job-ready.
- National Recognised Training - Every Certificate and Diploma offered is nationally recognised and accredited, meeting established industry needs and national quality assurance requirements.
Foundation Education RTO 22557