In a nutshell
Enhance your business career with the skills and knowledge gained in this nationally recognised online BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Standard) qualification from Foundation Education.
Designed for students with no prior academic experience, this course is suited for people looking to progress at work, apply for new jobs at higher levels, or formalise existing experience into a recognised qualification. In this course, you’ll build skills and knowledge to help you lead at work, and carve out a path leading towards supervisor and management roles.
You’ll learn how to collaborate effectively and communicate well; how to think critically and innovate at work; how to build business relationships; and how to support yourself and others in the workplace. Delivered entirely online, this course offers flexibility for your lifestyle. Project-based assessments mean your skills are work-tested and ready to support your career growth upon graduation.
If you’re an organised person who likes solving problems, this qualification offers your next step towards an exciting professional career in business.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT411 — Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 — Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 — Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 — Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 — Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 — Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF401 — Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF502 — Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBPMG430 — Undertake project work
- BSBOPS405 — Organise business meetings
- BSBSTR401 — Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBLDR411 — Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 30 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Courses that don’t require a practical placement are delivered 100% online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation. You can use them as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education RTO# 22557
Foundation Education provides a dedicated student support team throughout your studies. Whether it is access to experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors or general Support Officers, we will support you from enrolment right through to graduation. You can use our team as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone at no extra cost.