In a nutshell
If you have a knack for logical thinking and an interest in programming, then this ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology (Programming) qualification from Lumify Learn could be an ideal way to start a rewarding programming career.
This course is delivered 100% online to enable you to fit study with your lifestyle, and by enrolling in the course you will also be eligible to take part in the Industry Partner Program, where Lumify Learn connect you with those recruiting for front-line roles in the market.
What you’ll need
While there are no formal prerequisites for entry into the ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology (Programming) course, the course is tailored for individuals who have some existing knowledge or experience in the field and are seeking to further develop their skills or advance in their careers.
While completing the ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology (Programming) qualification from Lumify Learn, you will study the following subjects:
Introduction to programming
- ICTICT426 - Identify and evaluate emerging technologies and practices
- ICTWEB452 - Create a markup language document
- ICTPRG302 - Apply introductory programming techniques
- ICTPRG430 - Apply introductory object-oriented language skills
- ICTPRG441 - Apply skills in object-oriented design
- ICTICT449 - Use version control systems in development environments
- ICTPRG440 - Apply introductory programming skills in different languages
- ICTPRG437 - Build a user interface
- ICTICT435 - Create technical documentation
- ICTSAS432 - Identify and resolve client ICT problems
Managing software projects
- ICTICT430 - Apply software development methodologies
- ICTPRG433 - Test Software Developments
- ICTDBS415 - Build a database
- ICTDBS416 - Create basic relational databases
- BSBXCS404 - Contribute to cyber security risk management
Developing with databases
- ICTPRG431 - Apply query language in relational databases
- ICTICT451 - Comply with IP, ethics, and privacy policies in ICT environments
- BSBCRT404 - Apply advanced critical thinking to work processes
- ICTPRG432 - Develop data-driven applications
- ICTICT443 - Work collaboratively in the ICT industry
Why Lumify Learn?
Want to make your mark in the Information, Communications & Technology (ICT) industry? Looking for a qualification that’ll get you workplace ready? Need to build to right future-focus skills? Study with confidence when you study an ICT course with Lumify Learn.
With innovative online courses in web development, information technology and more, Lumify Learn offers you industry-recognised training that’ll give you the confidence and skills to pursue your dream job in this thriving industry.
Lumify Learn is part of the Lumify Group, Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training. As partners of many world-class companies including Microsoft, Google and CISCO, your training will be up-to-date with the latest processes, technology and platforms.
At Lumify Learn, they’re all about making sure you have the resources conquer your study goals and achieve your career aspirations.
Studying online doesn’t mean you have to feel alone. Be led and supported by expert tutors who will share their extensive knowledge from working in the IT field, and gain access to a supportive online community of peers where you can discuss coursework, study tips and assessments.