In a nutshell
What you’ll need
To enrol in this course, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Have at least two years’ work experience in the industry; AND
- Hold a bachelor's degree in a relevant field; OR
- Have completed a diploma or advanced diploma qualification, supported by additional relevant work experience; OR
- Have substantial relevant work or educational experience, demonstrating a capacity to succeed.
While completing this Graduate Certificate in Leadership in Sport (GCLIS) qualification from the Australian College of Physical Education (ACPE), you will cover the following units:
- SBG4002 - Managing People in Sport Organisations
- SBG4005 - Leadership in Sport Organisations
- SBG4051 - Ethics and Integrity
- SBG4053 - Strategic and Operational Risk Management
Why Australian College of Physical Education?
The Australian College of Physical Education (ACPE) is one of Australia’s leading education providers when it comes to all things sports management, applied fitness, dance and physical education. Students here will graduate with the training to work as fitness professionals as well as the knowledge to manage their own businesses.
ACPE is one of the oldest higher education providers in NSW, providing a premier learning experience for over 100 years. By gaining your qualification at ACPE, you will receive a nationally recognised credential and have access to world-class athletic facilities and training that draws in students from all over the globe.
A key value for the team at the Australian College of Physical Education (ACPE) is to ensure their staff and students are well supported and are encouraged to develop both personally and professionally.
ACPE has a Student Learning Services (SLS) resource centre which is a student’s hub for all things relating to academic skills and success throughout their studies. Students also have access to SMARTTHINKING - an online service that gives students 24-hour access to academic tutors and resources.