In a nutshell
Are you ready to take your leadership skills to new heights and stand out from the crowd as an advanced management professional? Take the next step on your career journey with the BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification from Australian Institute of Management (AIM) Education and Training.
In today’s competitive business world, a surefire way to stand out and become sought after is to demonstrate advanced management capabilities. This comprehensive course will help you to unlock that leadership potential and apply specialised skills to any management role. Throughout the course, you’ll cover core areas such as leading and managing change and providing leadership at an organisational level, as well as managing finances and developing and implementing business plans. Additional units include a range of key topics such as risk management, strategic network development, workplace diversity, and innovation and continuous improvement. Altogether, these topics will help you develop the ability to analyse and communicate information, apply sound judgement and initiative to deal with complex situations, and deliver consistent results for your team and your business.
This course is delivered 100% online, requires roughly 17 hours of study per week and can be completed in 12-18 months.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age at time of enrolment; AND
- Have an education level of Year 12 (or equivalent) or Certificate IV; OR
- Meet the requirements in the admissions checklist; AND
- Experience in the business work environment and access to a workplace; AND
- Technological literacy; AND
- Proficient in English; OR
- If English is not your first language, receive a satisfactory assessment in core LLN skills assessment.
While completing the BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification from Australian Institute of Management (AIM) Education and Training, subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT611 - Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBLDR601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBLDR602 - Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBOPS601 - Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR601 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
- BSBHRM615 - Contribute to the development of diversity and inclusion strategies
- BSBSTR602 - Develop organisational strategies
- BSBSTR801 - Manage personal and professional development
- BSBTEC601 - Review organisational digital strategy
Why Australian Institute of Management Education and Training?
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (RTO code 0049) (AIMET) is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: