In a nutshell
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management from College for Adult Learning. will further develop your strategic leadership skills to take you from manager to director. With a formal qualification in your repertoire to support your years of experience, you’ll gain the essential skills needed to move into strategic leadership roles and become a key influencer in the future of the business. This includes essential skills in leadership, persuasive communication, developing business plans, change management, and professional development to ensure you have the know-how to lead with success.
You’ll learn how to:
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency between departments and staff
- Provide leadership across the organisation to increase engagement and develop a united culture
- Lead and manage organisational change and policies to ensure they are adopted with ease
- Develop skills to communicate with influence to assist you when speaking with employees and departments.
What you’ll need
To satisfy the entry requirements for this Advanced Diploma, you must be able to demonstrate that you have either completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package or that you have two (2) years’ equivalent full-time relevant work experience in an operational or leadership role within an enterprise.
For those that haven't met the entry requirements yet, College for Adult Learning also offers the option to combine this qualification with their Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB50420) as a total pathway package, so you can complete the required diploma first, then continue on to complete your advanced diploma, all in one seamless dual qualification.
In this course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBPEF501 - Manage personal and professional development
- BSBLDR601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBCRT611 - Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBLDR602 - Provide Leadership across the organisation
- BSBOPS601 - Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR601 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBPMG633 - Provide leadership for the program
- BSBPMG637 - Engage in collaborative alliances
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.