In a nutshell
This fantastic Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB50620) course from College for Adult Learning will prepare you to successfully manage a wide variety of processes across marketing and communications and excel in the field.
You will gain crucial skills in end-to-end marketing project management, public relations, digital and social media and budget management.
You will gain key skills to make strategic business decisions and confidence required to take on senior marketing management roles within any organisation.
Learn how to:
- Prepare and deliver market research and consumer trend reports highlighting areas or opportunity and risk
- Design and develop marketing communication plans across multiple channels
- Manage PR, social and digital media campaigns from briefing to post-campaign reporting
What you’ll need
This diploma requires students to meet entry requirements to undertake this course. To satisfy the entry requirements for this diploma, you must have either completed the following units:
- BSBWRT411 - Write complex documents
- BSBCMM411 - Make presentations
- BSBCRT412 - Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBMKG433 - Undertake marketing activities
- BSBMKG435 - Analyse consumer behaviour
- BSBMKG439 - Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry
- Have two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience. You will be required to submit evidence and complete a short eligibility conversation with one of our Learning Coaches.
If you don’t meet the entry requirements yet, we offer the option to combine this qualification with our Pathway Package. This is perfect if you want to complete the diploma but need the entry requirement units. Find out more in your Course Guide, or speak to one of our Learning Consultants.
In this Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB50620), units you may study include:
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
- BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
- BSBMKG541 - Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG542 - Establish and monitor the marketing mix
- BSBMKG552 - Design and develop marketing communication plans
- BSBMKG555 - Write persuasive copy
- BSBMKG545 - Conduct marketing audits
- SIRXMKT006 - Develop a social media strategy
- BSBCRT512 - Originate and develop concepts
- BSBMKG550 - Promote products and services to international markets
- BSBMKG553 - Develop public relations campaigns
- SIRXMKT007 - Develop a digital marketing plan
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.