In a nutshell
Become an inspirational business leader for the modern workplace with this Double Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) (BSB50120) and Leadership and Management (BSB50420) from College for Adult Learning (CAL).
CAL’s Double Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) and Leadership & Management will strengthen your change management skills and ability to foster a positive and productive workplace by focusing on the development of its people and culture. You’ll develop crucial leadership skills in emotional intelligence, relationship-building, people management and effective workplace communication.
In addition to key people management skills, you well develop your business management acumen with essential skills in end-to-end change management, policy creation, resource management, operational planning as well as managing budgets to make effective business decisions that drive results and align with the organisation’s goals.
What you’ll learn:
- Manage workplace relationships to foster a positive workplace culture
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency between stakeholders
- Lead and manage organisational change and policies to ensure they are adopted with ease
- Effectively manage business operational plans
- Develop skills in managing budgets and financial plans to understand the business’ financial position
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, anyone can enrol.
While completing this Double Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) (BSB50120) and Leadership and Management (BSB50420) qualification, you may study the following units:
- BSBOPS501 - Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 - Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBLDR601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBSTR502 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
- BSBTWK502 - Manage team effectiveness
- BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBXCM501 - Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBSTR501 - Establish innovative work environments
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBSTR503 - Develop organisational policy
- BSBOPS502 - Manage business operational plans
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.