In a nutshell
If you’re passionate about working with people and keen to unlock your leadership potential, take your business career to the next level with a Double Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320) + Leadership & Management (BSB50420) from the College for Adult Learning. You’ll be equipped with the skills you need to lead and manage workplace relationships, oversee business functions like WHS, risk and budget management, and communicate effectively with stakeholders at every level of your business.
What you’ll learn
- Leading and managing business operations
- Managing recruitment and workforce planning
- Managing people performance and performance management processes
- Manage business risk and financial positioning
What you’ll need
This double diploma requires students to meet entry requirements to undertake this course. To satisfy the entry requirements for this double diploma, you must have either completed the following units:
- BSBHRM411 - Administer performance development processes;
- BSBHRM412 - Support employee and industrial relations;
- BSBHRM415 - Coordinate recruitment and onboarding; and
- BSBHRM417 - Support human resource functions and processes.
- Have two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience. You will be required to submit evidence and complete a short eligibility conversation with one of our HR Learning Coaches.
If you don’t meet the entry requirements yet, we offer the option to combine this qualification with our Pathway Package. This is perfect if you want to complete the diploma but need the entry requirement units. Find out more in your Course Guide, or speak to one of our Learning Consultants.
In this human resource course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBHRM523 Coordinate the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBHRM527 Coordinate human resource functions and processes
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBHRM524 Coordinate workforce plan implementation
- BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBHRM521 Facilitate performance development processes
- BSBHRM522 Manage employee and industrial relations
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.