In a nutshell
The Double Diploma of Logistics (TLI50221) + Leadership & Management (BSB50420) from College for Adult Learning is designed for logistics professionals wanting to move into more senior management positions. This integrated course contains hand-picked units to give you the ultimate combination of both operational and strategic logistics skills, while equipping you with the critical leadership skills to manage teams effectively and succeed in your career.
Throughout the course, you’ll have the opportunity to acquire skill sets that your industry needs, from essential operational functions through to planning, leadership, supply chain management, financial and people management skills.
- Confidence and leadership skills to support, lead and inspire your team
- Drive for innovation to help your team’s performance meet targets
- Communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and motivate your team
- Empathy and emotional intelligence skills to nurture relationships with stakeholders
- Organisation and prioritisation to efficiently carry out duties
- Performance management know-how to get the best output from teams
Plan your study around your work and life – not the other way around. With no scheduled classes or tutorials to attend, you can study at your own pace, and complete the Double Diploma in your own time. Start putting your learning into practice almost immediately, with course content designed for the modern workplace and workplace-based assessments.
What you’ll need
As part of your course, it is compulsory to undertake, and provide third-party evidence for, some assessments in an eligible industry workplace. Students will be required to have access to your own eligible workplace, or an eligible host workplace, to successfully complete their qualification. For more information regarding workplace requirements, please speak to our friendly Learning Consultants by making an Enquiry.
In addition you must:
- Be 18 years or older at the time of registration
- Demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills
Subjects you'll study in this course include:
- BSBPRC504 - Manage a supply chain
- BSBLDR522 - Manage people performance
- TLII5018 - Manage customer service
- TLIR5014 - Manage suppliers
- BSBTWK502 - Manage team effectiveness
- BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBWHS521 - Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBOPS504 - Manage business risk
- TLIX4028 - Apply knowledge of logistics
- TLIL5020 - Develop and maintain operational procedures for transport and logistics enterprises
- TLIF0014 - Monitor the safety of transport activities (Chain of Responsibility)
- TLIA5058 - Manage facility and inventory requirements
- BSBOPS502 - Manage business operational plans
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- TLIP5004 Develop a transport and logistics business plan
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.