In a nutshell
Become a confident business leader with excellent marketing skills with this Double Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB50620) and Diploma of Business (Business Development) (BSB50120) qualification from College for Adult Learning.
By completing this course you will gain the skills to identify and capitalise on various marketing opportunities and make effective strategic decisions for your organisation.
You will develop skills to develop and manage marketing and communication projects such as PR, advertising and social media campaigns, as well as reporting and marketing budget management.
In addition, you will develop crucial business leadership skills such as stakeholder management, business communication, risk management and policy development, making you an indispensable asset at all levels in any organisation.
- Prepare and deliver market research and consumer trend reports to highlight areas of opportunity for your business
- Manage PR, advertising and social media campaigns from briefing to post-campaign reporting
- Successfully communicate and manage stakeholders to foster relationships and drive positive business outcomes
What you’ll need
The Double Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB50620) and Diploma of Business (Business Development) (BSB50120) requires students to meet entry requirements to undertake this course.
To satisfy the entry requirements for this diploma, you must have either completed the following units:
- BSBWRT411 - Write complex documents
- BSBCMM411 - Make presentations
- BSBCRT412 - Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBMKG433 - Undertake marketing activities
- BSBMKG435 - Analyse consumer behaviour
- BSBMKG439 - Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry
Have two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
You will be required to submit evidence and complete a short eligibility conversation with one of our Learning Coaches.
When completing the Double Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB50620) and Business (Business Development) (BSB50120) qualification, you may study the following units:
- BSBXCM501 - Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBOPS501 - Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 - Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
- BSBTWK401 - Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBOPS504 - Manage business risk
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMKG541 - Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG542 - Establish and monitor the marketing mix
- BSBMKG552 - Design and develop marketing communication plans
- BSBMKG555 - Write persuasive copy
- SIRXMKT006 - Develop a social media strategy
- BSBMKG550 - Promote products and services to international markets
- BSBMKG545 - Conduct marketing audits
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.