In a nutshell
This Double Diploma of Practice Management (HLT57715) and Diploma of Leadership & Management (BSB50420) is specially designed for those working in a healthcare practice who are looking to upskill and successfully move into management roles.
The course focuses on improving your leadership and management skills and will enable you to successfully manage your healthcare practice in a variety of sectors, including medical, dental, chiropractic, rehabilitation and aged care, as well as to become an effective and respected leader.
You’ll learn how to:
- Gain the skills to effectively manage a healthcare practice to ensure that all processes run smoothly and efficiently
- Manage Work Health and Safety and compliance requirements to ensure practice is meeting all legislative requirements
- Develop skills in managing budgets and financial plans to understand the business financial position
- Excel at business communication and learn to exert influence when communicating with all stakeholders
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply.
When completing this Double Diploma of Practice Management (HLT57715) and Diploma of Leadership & Management (BSB50420) course, units you may study include:
- BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
- BSBTWK502 - Manage team effectiveness
- BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS505 - Manage organisational customer service
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR522 - Manage people performance
- CHCDIV001 - Work with diverse people
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS504 - Manage business risk
- HLTWHS004 - Manage work health and safety
- BSBMED301 - Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- CHCLEG003 - Manage legal and ethical compliance
- HLTADM004 - Manage health billing and accounting system
- BSBOPS502 - Manage business operational plans
- HLTINF003 - Implement and monitor infection prevention control policies and procedures
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.