About this course
In a rapidly-changing business world, whether launching a start-up or joining the workforce, graduates need practical experience, the ability to adapt to change and a readiness to handle big ideas.
With that in mind, Dūcere and the University of Canberra are proud to deliver a Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship that teaches the practical enterprise skills of the 21st century.
Build your own venture as part of your degree
Dūcere’s unique learning and assessment model focuses on practical industry skills, achieved through holistic and applied assessment tasks. Throughout your degree, you’ll complete projects relevant to you, your current workplace and your future business – in place of exams, you’ll be working on real business plans!
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree
- Receive dynamic insights from business leaders and start-up pioneers
- Attend dynamic industry events with course partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more
- Enjoy integrated online support
- Develop the skills entrepreneurs and employers need
- Attain a fully-accredited degree
Dūcere delivers bachelor's degrees for the 21st century
To be eligible to enrol in this course, you must:
- Have completed Year 12 with a minimum ATAR score of 60.00; OR
- Hold a tertiary qualification; OR
- Have 2 years’ work experience
In this entrepreneurship course, the key content areas you will cover include:
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Leadership and management
- Sales and marketing
- Pitching and presentations
- Investment and fundraising
From flexible and self-directed online study, to real-world business projects and dynamic industry events, Dūcere has designed their programs to meet the needs of the modern learner. Their bachelor's degrees and MBA program blend immersive online learning with an applied assessment approach. Under this model, Dūcere students decide when and how they study, whilst completing practical assessments that are relevant to their own career needs and to the needs of industry. So instead of exams, you could be working on business plans, project case studies and more, while enjoying access to Australia’s most industry-relevant course curriculum and content.
However you choose to study, you’ll receive personalised support and advice through Dūcere's student support teams, along with in-depth practical feedback from their academic staff. At every stage of your journey, Dūcere will work with you to cultivate the digital literacy, critical know-how and entrepreneurial skill sets required for success in an economy transformed by innovation.