In a nutshell
In a rapidly-changing business world, whether launching a start-up or joining the workforce, graduates need practical experience, the ability to adapt to change and a readiness to handle big ideas. With that in mind, Ducere and Torrens University Australia deliver a Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship that teaches the practical enterprise skills that entrepreneurs and employers need in the 21st century,
With this online degree, you can build your own venture. Ducere’s unique learning and assessment model focuses on practical industry skills, achieved through holistic and applied assessment tasks. Throughout your degree, you’ll complete projects relevant to you, your current workplace and your future business – in place of exams, you’ll be working on real business plans!
You’ll develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree, receive dynamic insights from business leaders and start-up pioneers and attend dynamic industry events with course partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more.
Ducere Online Bachelor Program
What you’ll need
To be eligible to enrol in this course, you must:
- Have completed Year 12 (or equivalent); OR
- Have successfully completed a Higher Education qualification; OR
- Have successfully completed a Vocational qualification (AQF Level 4); OR
- Qualify for a Work and Life Experience Entry with demonstrated skills and knowledge gained through paid or unpaid employment, formal learning and/or non-formal learning (presented on a current resume with attached cover letter).
In this entrepreneurship course, the key content areas you will cover include:
- Digital Business and Disruption
- Venture Capital Raising
- Business Model Analysis
- Sales and Marketing
- Pitching and Presentations
- Corporate Structuring and Business Law
- Leadership and Management Strategy
- Managing Money and Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Project Management and Design Thinking
Why Ducere Global Business School?
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
· Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhance your learning journey
· One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
· An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
· Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
· Fast-track your degree with accelerated options and graduate sooner!
· Early exit qualification options available
· Exclusive digital insights from top business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
· Applied, practical industry projects and events with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox