In a nutshell
If you’re a great communicator who loves dealing with people and are considering a career in human resources, then this BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management qualification from Australian Institute of Management (AIM) Education and Training could be an ideal course for you.
This course is designed to equip people with no experience in the industry with all the knowledge and skills required to start operating effectively in a range of human resources roles available. The course will cover all the essential HR areas and will teach you crucial skills such as how to implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs; how to administer performance development processes, how to support the learning and development of teams and individuals; how to coordinate health and wellness programs as well as how to coordinate separation and termination processes, amongst others. By the end of the course you will be fully qualified and have the confidence to tackle any entry level HR role across any industry sector.
This course is delivered 100% online, requires roughly 10 hours of study per week and can be completed in 12-18 months.
What you’ll need
While there are no formal educational requirements for entering this course, students should:
- Be aged 18 or over;
- Have completed year 10 or equivalent as a minimum;
- 2+ years of full-time work experience;
- Have reasonable level of computer literacy;
- Have a sufficient level of English language proficiency.
While completing the BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management qualification from Australian Institute of Management (AIM) Education and Training. you will study the following subjects:
- BSBHRM411 - Administer performance development processes
- BSBHRM412 - Support employee industrial relations
- BSBHRM413 - Support the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBHRM415 - Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
- BSBHRM417 - Support human resources functions and processes
- BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBCMM412 - Lead difficult conversations
- BSBHRM529 - Coordinate separation and termination processes
- BSBCMM411 - Make presentations
- BSBPEF403 - Lead personal development
- BSBHRM531 - Coordinate health and wellness programs
- BSBXCM401 - Apply communication strategies in the workplace
Why Australian Institute of Management Education and Training?
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (RTO code 0049) (AIMET) is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.