In a nutshell
Seeking a challenging, exciting and rewarding career in human resources? Ready to take on a management role in the sector? The BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management from Australian Institute of Management (AIM) Education and Training, is the course you need to take the next step in your career.
There’s a lot involved in managing human resources functions, and all the key areas are covered in this comprehensive course. Designed with candidates in mind who already possess a strong foundational knowledge of human resources, the course takes your knowledge to the next level. You’ll cover everything from recruitment, workforce planning and WHS policies to managing employee relations and performance management. You’ll also learn how to effectively manage tricky aspects like separation/termination processes and mediation. By the time you graduate, you’ll be ready to take on higher-level human resources roles across a range of businesses and industries. By the end of the course you will be fully qualified and have all the skills required to successfully fill a number of different HR roles available across various industry sectors.
This course is delivered 100% online, requires roughly 12 hours of study per week and can be completed in 12-18 months.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age at time of enrolment; AND
- Have an education level of Year 12 (or equivalent) or Certificate IV; OR
- Meet the requirements in the admissions checklist; AND
- Experience in the business work environment and access to a workplace; AND
- Technological literacy; AND
- Proficient in English; OR
- If English is not your first language, receive a satisfactory assessment in core LLN skills assessment.
While completing the BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management from Australian Institute of Management (AIM) Education and Training, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBHRM521 - Facilitate performance development processes
- BSBHRM522 - Manage employee and industrial relations
- BSBHRM523 - Coordinate the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBHRM524 - Coordinate workforce plan implementation
- BSBHRM527 - Coordinate human resource functions and processes
- BSBOPS504 - Manage business risk
- BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBHRM525 - Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBHRM529 - Coordinate separation and termination processes
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
- BSBTWK501 - Lead diversity and inclusion
- BSBHRM531 - Coordinate health and wellness programs
Why Australian Institute of Management Education and Training?
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (RTO code 0049) (AIMET) is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: