In a nutshell
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB40520) from College for Adult Learning will give you the essential management skills required to lead and manage organisational change, communicate with influence and foster positive workplace relationships, setting you up to be a strong leader within any organisation in any industry.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Manage workplace relationships to foster a positive culture;
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency between departments and staff;
- Implement and monitor WHS policies to ensure a safe workplace and reduce workplace incidents.
What you’ll need
To do this course:
- You must be 18 or over at time of registration;
- Demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills.
The subjects you may study include:
- BSBLDR413 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBCMM412 - Lead difficult conversations
- BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBWRT411 - Write complex documents
- BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
- BSBSTR502 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBCRT411 - Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBOPS402 - Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBXTW401 - Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBXCM401 - Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBLDR411 - Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.