In a nutshell
If you’re looking to start a career in Human Resource Management and have no prior industry experience, this Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320) with Pathway Package from College for Adult Learning (CAL) is an ideal entry point.
With CAL’s Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320) with Pathway Package, you’ll learn different techniques vital for HR management roles, from professional development and team performance to managing business risk and implementing work health safety policies, ensuring your workplace is running efficiently. Support your business by supporting its people, looking after their health, wellbeing and motivation, encouraging and guiding their skill development and managing their performance.
CAL has developed this Diploma Pathway Package in consultation with industry experts. They have added four entry requirement units onto the start of the course so you can transition seamlessly into your Diploma studies with 12 hand-selected units designed to align your skills with industry expectations.
What you’ll learn:
- Managing recruitment and onboarding
- Managing workforce planning and recruitment processes
- Implementing and managing WHS policies to ensure they comply with legislative requirements
- Managing people performance and employee relations
We’re excited to offer students studying with the College for Adult Learning a free one-year AHRI Associate (Student) Membership.
As an Associate (Student) member, you’ll have access to valuable resources to support your studies, be able to join programs and events to help you become job-ready, and attend free member-only networking forums to build your professional network and learn about specialist HR topics. Terms and Conditions apply.
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, anyone can enrol.
When completing the Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320) and Pathway Package from College for Adult Learning, you may study the following subjects:
- BSBHRM417 - Support human resource functions and processes
- BSBHRM411 - Administer performance development processes
- BSBHRM415 - Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
- BSBHRM412 - Support employee and industrial relations
- BSBPEF501 - Manage personal and professional development
- BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBHRM523 - Coordinate the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
- BSBHRM527 - Coordinate human resource functions and processes
- BSBHRM525 - Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBHRM521 - Facilitate performance development processes
- BSBHRM524 - Coordinate workforce plan implementation
- BSBHRM522 - Manage employee and industrial relations
- BSBOPS504 - Manage business risk
- BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBHRM529 - Coordinate separation and termination processes
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.