In a nutshell
The Diploma of Social Media Marketing (10904NAT) from College for Adult Learning will give you the essential skills you need to successfully develop your social media strategy and online presence.
With this course, you’ll strengthen your ability to create a consistent brand identity and produce and publish high-converting content to all the right channels to drive traffic to your website.
You’ll gain valuable social media marketing skills to generate website traffic from your social channels, and convert them into paying customers.
This course is delivered in partnership with Social Media College (SMC), including some training and some support services provided by SMC on behalf of the College for Adult Learning.
You’ll learn skills in:
- Developing social media strategies by identifying your audience and choosing the right channels for your purpose.
- Establishing both organic and paid social media presence to increase brand reach and engagement.
- Planing, implementation and how to manage conversion strategies, including copywriting, web asset development, retargeting and email marketing.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Subjects you'll study in this course include:
- NAT10904001 - Plan, implement and manage content marketing
- BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
- BSBMKG541 - Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG542 - Establish and monitor the marketing mix
- NAT10904002 - Plan, conduct and optimise organic social media marketing
- NAT10904003 - Plan, manage and optimise social media advertising
- NAT10904004 - Establish, build and leverage a personal brand on social media
- NAT10904005 - Plan, manage and optimise social media conversion strategies
- SIRXMKT006 - Develop a social media strategy
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.