In a nutshell
The Dual Diploma of Leadership and Management and Advanced Diploma Leadership and Management from College for Adult Learning will teach you key management skills through the Diploma, then further develop your leadership skills with a strategic focus in the Advanced Diploma, expanding your career opportunities from senior management roles to executive levels.
With the Diploma, you’ll be equipped with skills in managing teams and relationships through to business operations and persuasive communication. You’ll then take these skills to the next level with the Advanced Diploma where you’ll build your knowledge in strategic leadership with a strong focus on critical thinking, complex problem solving and facilitating continuous improvement to ensure the organisation is always seeking new opportunities to excel.
You’ll learn how to:
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency between departments and staff
- Provide leadership across the organisation to increase engagement and develop a united culture
- Lead and manage organisational change and policies to ensure they are adopted with ease
- Develop skills to communicate with influence to assist you when speaking with employees and departments.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Subjects you may study include:
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBPEF501 - Manage personal and professional development
- BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBTWK5020 - Manage team effectiveness
- BSBCMM412 - Lead difficult conversations
- BSBLDR522 - Manage people performance
- BSBLDR601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBXCM501 - Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBOPS502 - Manage business operational plans
- BSBCRT611 - Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBLDR602 - Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBOPS601 - Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR601 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBPMG633 - Provide leadership for the program
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.