In a nutshell
In a rapidly-changing business world, employers need graduates with practical experience, the ability to adapt to change and a readiness to handle big ideas. With that in mind, Ducere and Torrens University Australia are proud to offer a Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing) that connects marketing creativity with the innovation skills of the 21st century. If you want to harness your creative skills towards professional success, then this is the degree for you!
You’ll learn the latest tools of brand development, digital strategy and campaign management. Acquire real skills in market research, content planning and digital disruption by creating bespoke marketing plans as part of your degree. Be empowered with the skills to analyse global markets, explore new strategies and collaborate with teams to create and run effective campaigns.
Ducere’s Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing) combines an immersive online learning experience with a practical and industry-relevant assessment model. Through this groundbreaking approach, you’ll be empowered with the skills to analyse global markets, explore new strategies and collaborate with teams to create and run effective campaigns.
You will develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree, learn practical insights from cutting-edge designers and startup marketers and attend dynamic industry events with course partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more. With no exams, you’ll benefit from a unique learning and assessment model focused on practical industry skills, achieved through holistic and applied assessment tasks. Complete assignments relevant to you, your current workplace and your future business. Work on meaningful case studies and innovative marketing projects. If that sounds like you enquire today, and find out why over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or a promotion before graduating!
Ducere Online Bachelor Program
What you’ll need
To be eligible to enrol in this course, you must:
- Have completed Year 12 (or equivalent); OR
- Have successfully completed a Higher Education qualification; OR
- Have successfully completed a Vocational qualification (AQF Level 4); OR
- Qualify for a Work and Life Experience Entry with demonstrated skills and knowledge gained through paid or unpaid employment, formal learning and/or non-formal learning (presented on a current resume with attached cover letter).
In this business marketing course, the key areas you will cover include:
- Advanced Digital Marketing
- Competitive Market Positioning
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Project Management and Leadership
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Big Data and Market Research
- Brand Development and Product Management
Why Ducere Global Business School?
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
· Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhance your learning journey
· One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
· An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
· Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
· Fast-track your degree with accelerated options and graduate sooner!
· Early exit qualification options available
· Exclusive digital insights from top business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
· Applied, practical industry projects and events with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox