In a nutshell
Designed to give you world-class training that develops real-world business acumen, this online MBA (Innovation and Leadership) course is the ideal program for aspiring entrepreneurs and business leaders. Offered online by Ducere in partnership with the Torrens University, this groundbreaking MBA has been rated “Australia’s most innovative online MBA” by the Financial Review”.
Through the internationally-recognised program, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders, including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more
You will learn with a practical project-based curriculum where you’ll apply everything you learn to real-world situations and solve legitimate business challenges that will transform your career.
There are no exams for this course, instead, you will work on real projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, LinkedIn, Qantas, United Nations, Make-A-Wish, Australian Government and more.
Upon completion of this MBA you will walk away with a real understanding of how corporate innovation and leadership actually works, and have the skills to implement innovative projects in a business context.
Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before graduating
Online MBA with Ducere
What you’ll need
To be eligible to enrol in this course, you must hold:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years professional experience; OR
- Year 12 (or equivalent) and 7+ years of professional experience
You need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options..
In this MBA course, the areas you may study include:
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Financial Management
- Ethics and Decision Making
- Strategic Capability and Change
- Project Management
- Digital Operations
- People and Culture Management
- Marketing Communications and eCommerce
- Solve three real-world business projects with World’s Leading Companies such as KPMG, SEEK, Linfox, NAB, PWC, ATO, LinkedIn, Save the Children Australia, Department of Education and Training and more. Network with the best in the market.
Why Ducere Global Business School?
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
· Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhance your learning journey
· One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
· An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
· Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
· Fast-track your degree with accelerated options and graduate sooner!
· Early exit qualification options available
· Exclusive digital insights from top business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
· Applied, practical industry projects and events with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox